Start a fundraising campaign and help us improve the quality
of life for patients and families impacted by rare diseases.
We believe in collaboration – together we can achieve great results so whether you are an individual, patient representative, healthcare professional or a company, every effort can make a difference. From lending your voice to the voiceless, telling your story to educate or using your passion and athletic ability to raise awareness and funds, there are numerous ways you can get involved and help people living with a rare disease.
STARTING A FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN IS EASY
Get ACTIVE and use your mobility to benefit those without it. #Run, #Swim or #Ride for Rare with our Rare ACTIVists team!
Whether you participate in one of our featured events or a marathon, triathlon, or bike ride of your own, by fundraising for Rare Diseases South Africa NPC you’re helping us empower patients through improved advocacy, navigation and community engagement.
Plus when you participate in one of Rare ACTIVists featured events, you’ll receive complimentary race registration, Rare ACTIVists race gear and team support should you surpass your fundraising goal.
Get ACTIVe. Be a Hero. Become a Rare ACTIVist today!
CHOOSE YOUR EVENT
KEEN TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
Start a fundraiser of your choice for a special occasion, event or project. You can raise funds to celebrate your birthday, host an event, donate rarebears for reaching your target or ask your friends and family to contribute in lieu of a wedding gift, or you can GET ACTIVE.
By fundraising for Rare Diseases South Africa NPC, you’re helping us improve the quality of life for patients impacted by rare diseases through improved patient advocacy, navigation and community engagement.
HOW IT WORKS
- Visit our profile on GivenGain.
- Click ‘Start Fundraising’.
- Select your fundraising project.
- Log in to GivenGain or sign-up for an activist account if you don’t already have one.
- Set-up your activist project. And be sure to tell everyone why you are raising funds!
- Set your fundraising target.
- Set your deadline.
- Add pictures and other details to make your project POP!
- Share and promote your activist project URL with everyone you know – so they can support your project.